Saturday 10 May 2014

Mother's Day Art with Adventure 9


Happy mother’s day to all our mothers and grandmothers! Our wonderful buddy class, Adventure 9 helped us to create these beautiful hand flowerpot art for our mums.

We began by thinking about reasons we love our mums and came up with some wonderful ideas:

“I love my mum because she gives me kisses” – Chelsea

“I love my mum because she makes me chicken and salad” – Eshaan

“I love my mum because she bakes me yummy banana cakes” – Jack

“I love my mum because she takes me to the movies and to the park” – Bryah

“I love my mum because she makes me rice” – Basil


Once we came up with our ideas, we wrote them down in our writing books as a story and published them onto our flowerpots. Adventure 9 helped us to make our handprints and flowers. As always they were fantastic big buddies who looked after us. 










 Here are the finished products. Thank you Kerri for this wonderful art idea! I'm sure our mums will treasure these for years to come! 

























6 comments:

  1. Your Mums will love those colourful pictures, Busy Bees! From Jack's Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. We were thrilled by how much our lovely mum's loved our pictures.

      Delete
  2. This was my best Mother's Day present! Well done Busy Bees. Jacob's Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's so lovely to hear. Glad you enjoyed it so much :) Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  3. I beet your mum's loved the art you did for them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bella thanks for your comment. Our mum's LOVED our pictures. We are experimenting some more with handprint art...watch this space!

      Delete